1. Where are you from?
I was born in England and moved to Canada when I was 6 years old, I feel mostly Canadian.
2. Why did you move from the comfort of your homeland?
I was not comfortable with the cold in Canada!
3. What made you choose Cayman?
When I was 18 a friend told me all about this place and then when I was 28, all the stars aligned and it just happened.
4. What was the biggest challenge you faced when you arrived?
Getting certain items shipped to Cayman was a struggle at first.
5. What surprised you the most about Cayman?
Climbing the tower at Camana Bay and seeing the view across the island. Having to pay to go to the doctors!
6. What do you think is the single most unique thing about this island?
For such a small population, the diversity of the island and how safe it is here.
7. What do you love most about living in Cayman?
The quality of life, the simplicity and the community. I also love how respectful people are here.